'toevoegen aan favourieten' - add the blog to your 'favourites'.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A supermono competitor writes...

Hello Mike, Thought you might be interested to see a picture of me, aged 4, enjoying my 1st ever sit on a proper race bike, yours at BSB, Snetterton.

Now, at the ripe old age of 16, it looks like I'm going to have to compete against rider of said bike, on a Supermono called Gordon!
Love what you're doing with your project, I'm still pinching myself about the fact that I'm competing against the legend that is Spike Edwards!!
I'm really looking forward to meeting you when the season kicks off (If my bike's finished by then and we've still got money left for tyres!!)
Cheers m8,
Az
http://www.azmanracing.com/

Gordon is really firing everyone's imagination, and becoming a celebrity in his own right - now that I've read this email - I'm begining to feel very, very old!

No comments: