'toevoegen aan favourieten' - add the blog to your 'favourites'.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Found something out anyway...


Well, if there is something that I have found out doing this project it's that I can't weld - for toffee.

I can plan, cut out, and organise the individual components - but after making a right mess, I know that welding is definately not my thing.

Luckily, Stuart Gregory came to my rescue; he heard about the 'Gordon' project from Ian E. and got in touch to see if he could help with anything.
Stuart has a small business making crash bungs, and has all the equipment in his garage that I wish I had.

Thank goodness - Stuart has done a fantastic job, and welded the starter together for me; that's one more thing I can cross off my list of jobs to do before leaving for France.

No comments: