'toevoegen aan favourieten' - add the blog to your 'favourites'.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Thoughts about forks...


I have really put some thought into the forks this week.
Even secured a pair of Ducati 748, complete with yoke and front wheel, but I ran in to all sorts of other problems.
Like wheel spindle , handlebar, and spacer size differences. Then even if I retain the original yokes the top yoke is to small and will not stand being bored out. Mudguard, caliper and several other components all need lots of fiddling with too!
I have bombarded all the message boards trying to get information on potential replacements, lots of ideas and input but to no avail.
Thank goodness Steve Jordan has phoned me though and says he should be able to fit cartridge internals to the original forks at the beginning of next week.

No comments: