'toevoegen aan favourieten' - add the blog to your 'favourites'.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lumbering up in Limbo...


The Ducati forks have proved more difficult to drop in than I imagined, so I've been in limbo for the last couple of days as I've been waiting for the stock forks from Steve at Jordan Motorcycles, he was investigating re-valving or fitting new cartridges in them. However, with time running out the decision was made to just try and improve the the stock internals by re shimming and re shaping the original components.

While the forks are out working on Gordon has not been easy on my own, but I managed to fit the Ohlins shock Zweitze sent over for Gordon.
It went straight in without a hitch; only the mounting of the remote reservoir posed any problems, but zip-ties saved the day. Where would we be with out them?
Action photo by: PLJ Photo

No comments: