'toevoegen aan favourieten' - add the blog to your 'favourites'.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting on with the rebuild.

The good news is that there is a plan to get Gordon back out on track this season.
Peter has totally thrown himself into the re-build, and from what he has told me over the phone, I can report that Gordon will be even better this year.
I called at Replicast to collect some new clothes for Gordon.
Dave, an LC racer himself from the 'good old days' has done a fabulous job - Gordon is going to look really smart.
I am looking to fitting just a top or half fairing this season, not a full one.
Something that I can attach a screen to - any ideas what or which bike I could use something from?


Replicast have a great website, and can offer competitively priced bodywork for most machines, click here to find out more:
Replicast UK

No comments: